Love Your Practice
Getting started in private practice is difficult. And even after you're established, the costs and time commitments of running an office leaves little time for focusing on your practice itself. We empower licensed mental health professionals to build their practice by offering flexible turn-key office space surrounded by a community of like-minded professionals.
10 fully-furnished Class A offices
Each office is uniqely configured to ensure maximum availability of offices with the most arrangements. This allows for the widest spectrum of therapeutic arrangements. All offices are configured for individual, couple or family use. One office is configured specifically for children and adolescents, and is also excellent for hypnotherapy.
Individual office amenities
- 13th floor views of Seattle & Puget Sound
- Privacy door locks
- Full sound-proofing
- 2.4Ghz and 5GHz WiFi
- Video-monitored waiting room
- Coffee and tea service in waiting room
- Ambient music system in waiting room & hallway
- Individual mail slots (can use as your business address)
- Locking file room with locking file storage (HIPAA-compliant)
- Three computer stations, laptops and tablets for practioners
- HIPAA-compliant copier/scanner/fax machine
- Wireless printer
- 24/7 security, after-hours access, ADA-compliant
- On-site covered parking & adjacent lot parking
- On-site pharmacy
- Tree-lined park adjacent building
- Dozens of nearby restaurants
- Nearby hospitals & medical offices
- Quick access to I-5 North & South ramps
- Proximity to client-rich Seattle core
We are a diverse community of consultants and wellness coaches along with licensed therapists, psychologists and psychiatric nurse practitioners. There is immense tribal knowledge for the new or transplanted practitioner on everything from becoming in-network for desirable insurances, EHR software, state-registered clinical supervisors, and peer clinical consultation.
When you rent office space with us, you will receive the following free of charge to help with your practice marketing efforts by boosting your online presence as follows:
1. Detailed profile page of your practice at our main Downtown Seattle Counseling website
2. Complimentary link listing back to your practice website from our sister websites. This will help in your SEO efforts:
- Greater Seattle Allied Therapists and Counseling
- Psychologists Seattle
- Gay Lesbian Counseling of Seattle
We are located in the heart of Seattle's downtown area near the financial and high-tech centers like South Lake Union and Georgetown, as well as neighborhoods like First Hill and Capitol Hill. And all are within easy walking distance or a short bus hop.
Parking is located on the northwest corner of Boren Avenue and Marion Street in the Cabrini Center Garage. The garage is managed by a third-party and the current fee is $4 per hour (this may change without warning and is outside of our control). There is also metered street parking around the First Hill area.